Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall Beauty

Here are my FAV beauty products for fall. 

Face:
Garnier make -up remover whips (leave them next to your bed and you will never sleep in your makeup)
Bobbi Brown Extra moisturizing balm (for when your skins really dry)
MAC prep & prime (gets your face ready for foundation and helps control shine)
MAC studio fix fluid foundation (lasts all day)
MAC studio fix concealer (wakes up tired eyes)

Cheeks:
NARS blush in orgasim (the powder blush version)
Bobbi Brown bronzing powder (just a simple natural bronze)

Eyes:
I Love my eyelash extensions from Karma Spa on Milwaukee St.(you will be addicted)
I don't need any mascara or liner with my full flirty lashes. I wake up and they look great!

Lips:
NARS lipstick in roman holiday(very pink, moisturizing, and tastes like tea)
Dior addict lipstick(a nice red that lasts all day)
Chanel gloss in 126(for an everyday gloss)  

Body:
Tocca cleopatra lotion(smells like grapefruit and cucumbers)
Lush candy dusting powder( a powder fragrance that smells like candy. I put it in the dryer with my sheets and pj's)

Send me your favs and I'll post them!

Check out this site for makeup tutorial videos http://www.askmemakeup.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment